Specifications of good Arabic calligraphy ink.

Ahmed Kandil

Ahmed Kandil

Administrator
Staff member
You can distinguish good ink by watching the appropriate ink fluidity that you are going to use to have good writing. The writing will be distorted and undesirable, If it is too light or too thick . Therefore, an expert calligrapher dilutes the viscosity ink with a few drops of tea or water, gradually stirring it until you obtain the desired and appropriate density for writing.

There are two types of inks: ready-made and hand-made inks. The best types of ready-made inks are the original Japanese Daiso ink, English color calligraphy inks, and German Shamnak inks. As for the manual inks, they are Arabic ink and are made from black soot, distilled water and Arabic gum.

Last edited:
Where is admin?
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thank.

Where is admin?

Thank you for your interest in advertising on our Arabic Calligraphy forum. We do offer advertising opportunities for businesses and individuals who are looking to reach our engaged community of calligraphy enthusiasts. Please feel free to contact us directly to discuss the various options available and how we can help promote your brand or product. Thank you again for considering our forum as a platform for your advertising needs.

Last edited:
Where is admin?
Thank.
Regarding inserting ads on my Arabic calligrapher forum.

I will definitely consider factors such as the size of the ad, the duration of the campaign, and the place where the ad would be inserted.

A.Kandil
Forum Admin

Last edited:
Can't change my password ??
Can I create a new username and password?
Need your help.
Yours faithfully.

Back