Good style of calligraphy

O

omar kandil

Professional and certified translation services
It is good for Arabic calligraphy beginners to learn this style because it is a simple one.

You are correct, it is preferable for beginners to start with Naskh or Reqaa because they are the most easiest styles, they depend on a few rules, they just have needed a good perception, continual patience, and insistence to learn these styles.

You are correct, it is preferable for beginners to start with Naskh or Reqaa because they are the most easiest styles, they depend on a few rules, they just have needed a good perception, continual patience, and insistence to learn these styles.
From my humble point of view Reqaa is the Style you can start with. To be familiar with main rules. Holding pen, following the Mushq book the is no much drawing in Reqaa but Nashk has a lot of drawings just after practising enough reqaa, student will understand the meaning of drawing in calligraphy.

From my humble point of view Reqaa is the Style you can start with. To be familiar with main rules. Holding pen, following the Mushq book the is no much drawing in Reqaa but Nashk has a lot of drawings just after practising enough reqaa, student will understand the meaning of drawing in calligraphy.
You are right, Reqaa Script is an easy one I recommend student to start with it, but regarding Naskh, it depends on curve strokes, that's why we call it the round script. Naskh takes much more learning time than Reqaa.

Personally, I took just one course. It was mixed with Kufi and Ruqa'a. We started with Kufi (ruler, compass, rotring thin pen), and practiced some few times, then with Ruqa'a. I found it easy,

Personally, I took just one course. It was mixed with Kufi and Ruqa'a. We started with Kufi (ruler, compass, rotring thin pen), and practiced some few times, then with Ruqa'a. I found it easy,
Yes, you are are right, Kufi is a geometric calligraphy, you should use all geometric tools to write it, and Reqaa is an easy calligraphy. May you share some of your previous writing here?

Yes, you are are right, Kufi is a geometric calligraphy, you should use all geometric tools to write it, and Reqaa is an easy calligraphy. May you share some of your previous writing here?
I will.
I wish you a very happy new year.

Perfect Idea of write Dewany, you made a mutula Alif letter for both words, I love that.

I'd like to add more calligraphy you have

Очень интересный форум! Спасибо всем участникам!

You are welcome, I hope to reply in English to let others understand what you mean, Thanks.

Back